Are your employees costing you money and productivity?
Organisations typically want growth, stability and profit, whilst employees want certainty, belonging and purpose.
The Grow Program is ideal for organisations who are committed to creating a purpose driven environment that maximises their employees creativity, energy and productivity.
A large component of this program focuses on driving personal growth and developing the human (soft) skills of individuals to ultimately become more effective individuals and leaders in their own right, which ultimately drives the organisational culture as a whole.
Participants will learn to develop and implement various competencies to enhance their relationships in work and life by increasing their understanding of social and emotional behaviours, and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations.
The program is filled with insights and practical strategies that can be applied immediately both at home, and in the workplace, giving participants a well-rounded framework to tap into.
The program format consists of 16 sessions, in short 2hr modular blocks to place minimum disruption on work and personal deliverables. The other reason it is run in a modular format and over 16 sessions is because behaviour change happens over time, not overnight and this allows participants the time to explore, understand, unlearn, learn, and sustain new thinking and behaviour traits.
The program can supplement existing training and development or be used as a stand alone training program and it can be run as both in-person or virtual training formats.
A deep dive is done to get insights, understanding and clarity which is then incorporated into the learning framework. The framework can also be customised to incorporate specific topics, themes or corporate messaging.
Did you know:
- The corporate sector loses almost R3b pa due to low productivity, absenteeism and unhappy employees?
- Engaged teams have higher levels of self-awareness, relational awareness and are more cohesive?
- Happy employees are 65% more energised and 85% more efficient with their time?
According to Forbes, the most in demand skills Companies will be looking for are:
- Emotional intelligence
Do you know what your team’s collective strengths and motivators are and how to leverage them to optimally deliver on your objectives? Perhaps it’s time to get your employees onto The Grow Program and unleash their potential?
Program Learning outcomes
More than just a Number
- In this program you will learn the power of connection, caring, trust and engagement. You will also learn simple techniques that cultivate psychological safety, build team rapport and enable a healthy culture.
Developing a Growth Mindset
- Employees engage more in the workplace when they feel their contribution is valued and acknowledged and there are opportunities for development. Being able to apply problem solving thinking skills as well as developing adaptability and flexibility helps individuals and the organisation be more resilient.
Dealing with Conflict
- Every relationship irrespective of whether it is personal or professional will at some time experience conflict. However, we are seldom taught how to deal with conflict so often end up avoiding it or becoming reactive and defensive. Learning how to have Courageous Conversations equips participants with tools and practical strategies to find a win-win outcome for all involved.
- Before you can lead in the home or the workplace, you need to lead self. As part of this program, each participant undertakes a Personal Development Assessment providing them with deeper insights into their strengths and development areas and how to apply these insights going forward to perform at their optimum.
Need for Purpose and Significance
- When employees understand their own personal drivers and how that aligns to the organisation, they are more empowered to take ownership and responsibility for their actions and deliverables and the importance of being cohesive and their collective effectiveness.
Leadership and Mentorship
- Leading and mentoring can be both a formal and informal process. In this module individuals will gain insights into their own leadership style, the role of leaders and mentors, and the value and responsibility that comes with these positions.
Creating Thinking Environments
- Employees need to understand how their individual contribution rolls up into the bigger picture of the organisation and how their performance is being measured. Give them the freedom to think aloud, fail forward, and learn in the process, and you’ll have empowered and engaged teams.
- Our relationships are either transactional or transformational. Knowing how we are transacting and investing in our relationships, and the return we are getting, is key to building robust and healthy relationships, engagement and trust at an individual, team and organisational level.
“The rules of work are changing. We’re being judged by a new yardstick: not just how smart we are, or by our training and expertise, but also how well we handle ourselves and others.” – Daniel Goleman
Julia Schoombee: Project Manager, Repair Solutions
SA Veterinary Council
Download these FREE resources now:
Get access to my free tools: Relationship Evaluation Assessment, 21-day Relationship Challenge, Perfect Partner Checklist, Overcoming Procrastination, Work/Life Balance Assessment and much more. Increase your self-confidence, have better relationships and live the life you want today.