From Johannesburg to Cape Town, Istanbul or Amsterdam…we can help you
Our workshops and programmes facilitate growth, impart insights and provide practical tools to equip individuals to navigate an ever changing environment.
Our workshops and programmes are hands-on and experiential, meaning people walk away with practical insights and tools to implement straight away in both their personal and professional lives.
They are also flexible in nature that they can be customised to incorporate specific messages, focus areas and objectives and can be run in face-to-face or online formats. Hop across to our corporate website Engaged Humans for more information.
Engaged employees, leaders and organisations
Giving individuals and organisations the ability to develop critical human skills that enables them to be more effective and impactful in their roles, as a team and in the workplace.
What is covered:
- Employee engagement
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Collaboration and critical thinking skills
- Identify strengths and development areas
- Build resilience and overcome setbacks
- Communication skills and conflict management.
- Leading people and teams
- Dealing with and managing change
Sexual harassment and toxic environments
Whether we want to admit it or not, gender based violence happens on a daily basis in our homes, our communities and our businesses
What is covered:
- Awareness of various types of abuse.
- Red flags and toxic environments.
- The foundation of home and work dynamics.
- Cultivate a speak up vs shut up culture.
- Support for victims and perpetrators.
- Practical tools and basic support skills.
- Being active citizens in the workplace
- Legislation and compliance
Are you interested in individual workshops?