The Mancave Mastermind Program is aimed at men that are looking for new ways to reach their potential by making significant shifts to ultimately improve their personal and professional lives.
Next group kicks off on 18 Jan 2018 | 18:30-20:00
6-month personal growth program (meet every 2-weeks).
Easy payment options available starting at R1275.00pm
Do you want to create a meaningful impact in your business and family?
Do you want to improve your skills, knowledge and insights as well as share your own knowledge and skills with like minded people?
Is becoming a better person, partner and leader important to you?
What is Covered in the Mancave Mastermind Program
The program provides insights and tools as well as shared learning through group participation on the following topics:
Problem solving, goal setting, overcoming setbacks, motivation and navigating change
Leadership and mentorship traits
Conflict and stress management
Effective communication and feedback filtering.
Thinking and decision making styles and insights
See what these gents have to say about their experience on the program and how it has helped them in both their personal and professional lives:
As I’ve mentioned to you last night I was truly inspired by the work that you do and the lives that you transform and if we can play a small role in giving you a platform through the show, to showcase what you do, we’d be happy to have you in the new season.
What do you get on the program
- FREE copy of my book Embracing Conflict
- FREE Brain profile assessment
- FREE 2 x one-on-one 1hr coaching sessions with me
- FREE support via a WhatsApp group
- Easy, affordable payment options
- Group support through sharing of knowledge, learning’s, experiences and insights
- Networking opportunities and sharing of contacts and resources within the group
- 12 x 1.5hr group sessions (meet twice a month)
Other Awesome Features
- Lifetime membership/access to the Mancave Mastermind Program
- Personal growth that will assist you in all areas of your life
- Session notes after each session
Who is your facilitator?
Relationship Expert, Tedx Speaker and author of Embracing Conflict
Paula works with individuals and organisations to cultivate healthy relationships in both personal and professional arenas by focusing on personal growth and development. She is a certified Imago Relationship Therapy Educator and Professional Facilitator and NLP Practitioner. Paula has over 16yrs corporate experience having worked at organisations such as Standard Bank, Nedbank and KFC. She is also a consultant to the ‘Married at First Sight‘ SA TV show.