Enabling healthy individual and organizational growth through developing human skills.
The Personal Development Assessment (PDA) is a human capital management system that uses behavioural assessment tools using a simple yet precise and scientific methodology, to analyse 3 core areas: behaviour traits, energy levels and emotional indicators. The PDA therefore can provide insights, guidance and support in the following areas:
The PDA assessment enables one to:
- Assess 3 core areas: behaviour, energy and emotional indicators
- Analyse the competencies of individuals and teams.
- Recruit the best candidates for the role / job.
- Assess competency frameworks and skills-gaps.
- Provide guidance for effective succession planning.
- Develop leaders and leadership skills.
- Design career development plans for employees.
- Identify communication and conflict styles
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Enable personal growth and development
Taking charge of your individual, team and organisational development
The PDA platform is ideal for:
- Organisations: to identify, develop and/or retain talent.The PDA can also be used to perform climate surveys,360 Feedback surveys and Culture surveys providing a comprehensive human capital management system.
- Recruiters: incorporate this tool into your recruitment process and add additional value to your service offering and client base.
- Training and Development Companies: incorporate this tool into your leadership development, emotional intelligence and skills development programs to create a deeper experience for participants, and value for your clients.
- Coaches and Consultants: incorporate this tool into your coaching processes and programs, and add additional value to your service offering and client base.
The PDA has a 90% reliability rate, is scientifically verified, has ISO9001 certification, meets U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements and is internationally validated by American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP).