Enabling healthy individual and organizational growth through developing human skills.
The PDA is a human capital management system that uses behavioural assessment tools using a simple yet precise and scientific methodology, to analyse 3 core areas: behaviour traits, energy levels and emotional indicators. The PDA therefore can provide insights, guidance and support in the following areas:
The PDA assessment enables one to:
- Assess 3 core areas: behaviour, energy and emotional indicators
- Analyse the competencies of individuals and teams.
- Recruit the best candidates for the role / job.
- Assess competency frameworks and skills-gaps.
- Provide guidance for effective succession planning.
- Develop leaders and leadership skills.
- Design career development plans for employees.
- Identify communication and conflict styles
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Enable personal growth and development
Taking charge of your individual, team and organisational development
The PDA platform is ideal for:
- Organizations: to identify, develop and/or retain talent, job fit/matching, leadership development, team dynamics and much more. This tool is utilized by most of the leading companies ranked on “A Great Place to Work”.
- HR Consulting Companies: incorporating this tool into your service offering enables you to add additional value to your client base by offering them pre-qualified, profiled candidates.
- Individuals: understand your strengths and development areas to improve job/career prospects, leadership style, decision making approach, people skills and more.
The PDA has a 90% reliability rate, is scientifically verified, has ISO9001 certification, meets U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements and is internationally validated by American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP).