Taking charge of your individual, team and organisational development
The PDA is a human capital management system that uses behavioural assessment tools using a simple yet precise and scientific methodology, to analyse 3 core areas: behaviour traits, energy levels and emotional indicators. The PDA therefore can provide insights, guidance and support in the following areas:
The PDA assessment is ideal for:
- Organizations: to identify, develop and/or retain talent, job fit/matching, leadership development, team dynamics and much more. This tool is utilized by most of the leading companies ranked on “A Great Place to Work”.
- HR Consulting Companies: incorporating this tool into your service offering enables you to add additional value to your client base by offering them pre-qualified, profiled candidates.
- Individuals: understand your strengths and development areas to improve job/career prospects, leadership style, decision making approach, people skills and more.
The PDA assessment enables one to:
- Analyse the natural and role behaviour profile of individuals and teams and their potential.
- Recruit the best candidates for the job.
- Profile newly created positions.
- Measure employee compatibility and competencies.
- Provide guidance for effective succession planning.
- Develop leadership skills and succession planning.
- Design career development plans for employees.
- Identify communication and conflict scenarios.
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
Understand what your core competencies are, identify your development areas, know how your strengths can be over-used and actually work against you, understand your leadership, communication, influencing styles and much more. The only thing in life we can control is our behaviour and the PDA will show you how.
The PDA has a 90% reliability rate, is scientifically verified, has ISO9001 certification, meets U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements and is internationally validated by American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP).
We also have over 170 business simulations across a diverse range of industries through which we apply discovery learning methodologies to significantly improve the performance and business competence of people and organisations. This provides a holistic understanding of the entire business operation and how decisions can impact various areas of the business.