Whether you are cohabiting or married in a traditional, customary or western manner, you need to know your legal rights and obligations should something happen to either one of you – especially where children are involved.
If you are going through a divorce or have been through a divorce and suddenly find yourself single again – what decisions do you need to make for yourself and those of your children?
If you are the biological parent of a child – what are your legal rights and responsibilities?
How do you pick up the pieces and start all over again?
Join Paula Quinsee: Relationship Expert and Shando Theron: Divorce and Custody Expert as we discuss:
– Why relationships fail and the red flags to look out for.
– Starting over legally, financially and emotionally.
– Are you legally married in terms of customary law
– What happens to your joint property
– What are your rights to your children post-divorce
– What are your maintenance obligations
– Parenting plans, custody and so much more…
Venue: Apollo Hotel and Conference Ctr, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg
– HR Managers, EAP Managers, Wellness Managers, Line Managers, Professionals, Individuals
Paula Quinsee: Relationship Expert, Tedx Speaker and author of Embracing Conflict and Embracing No:
Paula is a certified Imago Relationship Therapy Educator and Facilitator, NLP Life Coach and PDA Analyst and Coach. As a Relationship Expert, she teaches individuals and companies tools and skills to immediately and positively enhance the quality of their personal and organisational relationships. She is also a consultant to “Married at First Sight SA” TV show
Shando Theron: Specialist Divorce and Custody Attorney:
Shando specialises in divorce, custody and contested custody relocations, maintenance disputes, mediation and domestic violence matters. He has over 20 years of experience, is often quoted in the media and appears on television and radio talk shows as an expert in his field.