Have you ever considered how you would cope if your marriage ended tomorrow?
No one likes to think of divorce or death when planning their wedding day, but it’s important to be informed and prepared for every scenario and know what your rights and options are when it comes to the law.
Just like we do financial planning in our lives, have Wills drawn up, so too should we be planning when it comes to our relationships.
Join us for Family Dynamics Webinar #4 where we will discuss:
- What are my rights if my partners dies?
- What happens to our children if we both die?
- How do I prove my Ex is an unfit parent?
- What are my rights to my children if there is a history of abuse?
- What happens if my partner refuses to stick to the maintenance agreement?
- Why couples should do relationship counseling regardless.
- How do I know my relationship is over?
- What does a healthy relationship look like?
Sign up for the Family Dynamics webinar and get insights into what it takes to build a healthy relationship, your options are when it comes to divorce, family and the law.
Register now | Sat 03 Oct 2020 | 15:00-16:00
You will receive Zoom details once you have registered.