Womenology Masterclass Group Program
The Womenology Masterclass Program is for women who want to ultimately become a better person, partner and career woman.
This 6 month program is for women who want to grow and develop in both their personal and professional lives through improving their skills, knowledge and insights to equip them to be a better person, partner and career woman.
In this program we cover the following topics:
- Goals, goal setting, action plans, overcoming set-backs and motivation
- Personal Relationships
- Working Relationships
- Values, decision making and thinking
- Leadership and Mentorship Traits
- Work/Life Balance
What you get on this program:
- 12 x 1.5hr masterclass group sessions (meet twice a month)
- FREE copy of my book Embracing Conflict
- FREE Personal Development assessment (view sample report)
- FREE 3 x one-on-one 1hr coaching sessions with me
- FREE support via a WhatsApp group
- Group support through sharing of knowledge, learning’s, experiences and insights
- Networking opportunities and sharing of contacts and resources within the group
- Lifetime membership/access to the Womenology Masterclass
- Personal growth that will assist you in all areas of your life
What do you need for this program:
- A willingness to learn and share
- Commitment to your own personal development
What will this program cost you?
- Option 1: 6 x R1482.34pm
- Option 2: 2x payments R4173.75ea (5% discount)
- Option 3: Once off R7950.00 (10% discount)
(Total program value is R36 000.00)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to transform your life and be a better you!
PQ QP –
Last year I did Paula’s 6 month Womenology program. It was a life changer for me. For any woman who needs to reassess where they are in their life and how to better themselves as a person then this course is for you. Best decision of 2017 for me. Thanks again Paula for all the additional support through all the changes I have made and am making in my life. Your program has been invaluable to me. – Kathryn
PQ QP –
Paula is an experienced coach and teacher who is personable, discreet and has an in-nate nack for understanding behavioural traits and how to navigate them to build upon a powerful self, even in trying times – Jean