Hi there, my name is Paula Quinsee and I am your go to Relationship Warrior and a passionate advocate for healthy relationships.
I work with people all over the world unpacking the many different aspects of their relationships, whether it be a relationship with their ‘self’ or relationships in their personal or professional worlds.
My passion and area of expertise includes understanding our relationship patterns, communication and conflict management, personal growth and development, emotional insights, behaviour profiling and much more.
Besides my professional qualifications, I am also an international speaker and author of 2x self-help guides: Embracing Conflict and Embracing No.
Imago Relationship Therapy was my turning point
When I was introduced to Imago Relationship Therapy in 2006, I had hit rock bottom (listen to my story below) and my relationship and life was at an all time low.
I was astounded at how powerful Imago is and the insights I gained into how our upbringing shapes us, the person we become and the relationships we have. Our childhood is where the foundation of our emotional capabilities is formed, and it’s this ‘baggage‘ that we carry with us into our adulthood and throughout our lifetime.
- Imago Relationship Therapy Educator (IRI 2011)
- Imago Relationship Professional Facilitator (IRI 2012)
- Completed Personal Development Programme (Achievement Concepts 2012)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Life Coach (Cutting Edge Institute 2013)
- Completed Mindsight and Interpersonal Neurobiology Training with Dr Dan Siegel (FAMSA 2013)
- Completed Presenters Training with Hedy Schleifer. (2015)
- Completed Deepening the Dialogue Training with Imago Africa. (2016)
- Completed Courageous Coaching Training with Sue Wintgens (2016)
- PDA Analyst and MyPDA Coach (2017)
- LifeLine Counsellor (2019)
- PDA and MyPDA Coach Trainer (2018)
- Brene’ Brown Dare To Lead Trained (2020)
- SABPP HR Associate (membership no 49844376)
- WeConnect International Member (membership No. 201700187)
I am also a competitive athlete and adventure seeker
Sport and an active lifestyle is my happy place and here you will often find me competing in several adventures such as:
The Comrades Marathon (14th overall/ 10th SA lady – 2009), Two Oceans Marathon (15th overall/11th SA lady – 2010), cycled from Sun City to Cape Town for charity, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and walked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru to mention a few.
I therefore know what it takes to set goals and the discipline, focus and motivation it takes to achieve your dreams and goals. Inspiring, motivating and touching people’s lives is my passion.
View details of my upcoming individual workshops and programs: