Hi there, my name is Paula Quinsee and I work with individuals and companies by providing insights, tools and skills to immediately and positively enhance the quality of their personal and organisational relationships.
I spent over 16years in the corporate world working in organisations such as Standard Bank, Nedbank and KFC. It was here that I learned many lessons on relationships in the workplace, people and team dynamics and leadership traits.
Whether we like it or not we cannot separate work from our personal lives, they are integrated and contribute to our overall health and well-being.
Imago Relationship Therapy was my turning point
When I was introduced to Imago Relationship Therapy in 2006, I had hit rock bottom (you can hear my story below), my relationship and life was at an all time low.
I was astounded at how powerful Imago is and the insights I gained into how our upbringing shapes us, the person we become and the relationships we have. Our childhood is where the foundation of our emotional intelligence is formed and is what we carry with us throughout our lifetime. I applied to be trained in Imago Relationship Therapy straight away as I wanted to share the insights I had gained with others.
I later studied Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to further equip myself to help my clients better. Having been through both the Imago and NLP processes myself, it has changed the way I view the world, people and my relationships. Over the years I have continued to develop my skills through numerous other training and development opportunities both personally and professionally.
I now have more empathy, compassion and understanding for others by applying these principles daily in all areas of my life.
Both my corporate and personal journey has had me assisting individuals and organisations since 2009. As a result, I have authored a self-help guide Embracing Conflict which is filled with practical tools and insights for personal growth.
- Imago Relationship Therapy Educator (IRI 2011)
- Imago Relationship Professional Facilitator (IRI 2012)
- Completed Personal Development Programme (Achievement Concepts 2012)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Life Coach (Cutting Edge Institute 2013)
- Completed Mindsight and Interpersonal Neurobiology Training with Dr Dan Siegel (FAMSA 2013)
- Completed Presenters Training with Hedy Schleifer. (2015)
- Completed Deepening the Dialogue Training with Imago Africa. (2016)
- Completed Courageous Coaching Training with Sue Wintgens (2016)
- PDA Analyst and MyPDA Coach (2017)
- PDA and MyPDA Coach Trainer (2018)
- Accredited ETDP/Seta Assessor and Moderator (Sor No 522765 – 2017)
- SABPP HR Associate (membership no 49844376)
- WeConnect International Member (membership No. 201700187)
I am also a competitive athlete and adventure seeker
Sport and an active lifestyle is my happy place and here you will often find me competing in several adventures such as:
The Comrades Marathon (14th overall/ 10th SA lady – 2009), Two Oceans Marathon (15th overall/11th SA lady – 2010), cycled from Sun City to Cape Town for charity, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and walked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru to mention a few. I therefore know what it takes to set goals and the discipline, focus and motivation it takes to achieve your dreams and goals. Inspiring, motivating and touching people’s lives is my passion.
View details of my upcoming workshops and programs: