Hello and welcome!
I’m so glad you have found your way here and I’m really looking forward to how I can be of assistance to you..
I am a passionate advocate for positive and healthy relationships, personal development, well-being, ending gender-based violence and empowering others with insights and tools to have the life they desire.
Imago Relationship Therapy was my turning point
When I was introduced to Imago Relationship Therapy in 2006, I had hit rock bottom (listen to my story below) with yet another failed relationship and my life was at an all time low.
I was astounded at how powerful Imago is and the insights I gained into how our upbringing shapes us and the kinds of relationships we have. Our childhood is where the foundation of our emotional capacity is formed, and it’s this ‘baggage‘ that we carry with us throughout our lifetime.
I started my coaching journey in 2009 and have been working with people and organisations all over the world ever since. My focus and passion is working with people and organisations who have a vested interested in wanting to develop themselves to be able to have healthy relationships at home and in the workplace.
I believe life is a lifelong journey of learning and I am continually up-skilling myself with knowledge and tools to make an even greater impact in the lives of the people I am blessed to work with.
Besides my professional qualifications, I am also an international speaker, Tedx speaker and author of 2 books: Embracing Conflict and Embracing No and the founder of Engaged Humans.
I am also an adventure seeker
Sport and an active lifestyle is my happy place and here you will often find me competing in several adventures such as:
The Comrades Marathon (14th overall/ 10th SA lady – 2009), Two Oceans Marathon (15th overall/11th SA lady – 2010), cycled from Sun City to Cape Town for charity, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and walked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru to mention a few.
I therefore know what it takes to set goals and the discipline, focus and motivation it takes to achieve your dreams and goals. Inspiring, motivating and touching people’s lives is my passion.
Let me know how I can add value to you by getting in touch here
- Imago Relationship Therapy Educator
- Imago Relationship Professional Facilitator
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Life Coach
- Completed Mindsight and Interpersonal Neurobiology Training with Dr Dan Siegel
- Completed Presenters Training with Hedy Schleifer.
- Completed Deepening the Dialogue Training with Imago Africa.
- Completed Courageous Coaching Training with Sue Wintgens
- PDA International Analyst, MyPDA Coach and Trainer
- Brene’ Brown Dare To Lead Trained
- Volunteer LifeLine Counsellor
- UNFPA Managing Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- SABPP HR Associate (membership no 49844376)
- WeConnect International Member (membership No. 201700187)
- Margaret Hirsch Business Women Awards Finalist 2017
- Thriving Magazine ‘Tell Your Story’ Winner 2017
- Gender Mainstream Awards Positive Role Model Finalist 2019