Are your employees job fit for the future work landscape?
Organizations rely on engaged and committed employees to achieve business objectives such as growth, stability and profit, whilst employees want certainty, belonging and meaning.
Happy employees are engaged employees who are also productive. Organisations that have a people centric focus over time are more able to achieve their key business outcomes. The Job Future Fit Program provides the platform to enable individuals and organsations the ability to develop critical job skills of the future to be more effective and engaged in their roles.
The Job Future Fit Program is ideal for employee engagement, effectiveness and development that focuses on:
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Overcoming setbacks
- Navigating change.
- Deepening work relationships
- Leadership and mentorship traits
- Emotional intelligence, communication
- skills and conflict management.
- The ability to collaborate with others
- Leading and managing people
- Behaviour profiling to understand core competencies, thinking and decision making styles and more
By learning effective skills and techniques, we are better equipped to problem solve, apply critical thinking, manage ourselves and others, be more innovative, enhance our emotional intelligence and can negotiate more effectively. If we create a space where people feel free to discuss issues, share their thoughts openly, are engaged and productive they can manage conflict better. Key skills that are essential in the job landscape of the future.
What the program entails:
- Individual assessments measuring 3 core areas: behaviour competencies, energy levels and emotional indicators.
- Gap analysis aligned to Top 10 job skills of the future.
- 1 day workshop highlighting individual and team dynamics (max 24 pax)
- 2hr group development sessions (max 10 per group)
- In-depth analysis with key stakeholders to map out development plans.
Return on Investment:
- Individuals who have higher levels of self-awareness
- Teams that are more aligned, cohesive and effective
- Insights into individual and team’s collective strengths and motivators and how to leverage them to optimally deliver on business objectives.
- Gap analysis aligned to the key job skills of the future: critical thinking, complex problem solving, emotional intelligence, communication skills, conflict management, the ability to collaborate with others and people management.
Your people and culture have a direct impact on your ability to attract and retain customers and to grow profit. Soon your culture will become your only significant competitive advantage.
Get in touch with Us!
Let’s discuss your requirements and how we can set your employees and organisation up for success.
Sign up for access to great FREE tools!
Get access to free tools such as the Relationship Evaluation Tool, 21-day Relationship Challenge, Perfect Partner Checklist and more that will help you to increase your levels of self-awareness, emotional intelligence, enhance your relationship skills and help you achieve personal mastery.