Are your employees ready for the new normal?
Organizations are having to re-invent, re-skill and re-deploy resources to navigate their way through COVID times. It is going to be critical to have engaged and committed employees to re-engineer business objectives to attain stability and sustainability, whilst providing employees with certainty, belonging and purpose.
Resilient employees are engaged and productive employees and businesses that are people-centric focused will have the capability to achieve their objectives.
Did you know: The corporate sector loses almost R3b pa due to low productivity, absenteeism and unhappy employees?
Did you know: Happy employees are 65% more energised and 85% more efficient with their time?
The Job Future Fit Program provides the platform to enable individuals and organsations the ability to develop critical job skills of the future to be more effective and impactful in their roles.
The Job Future Fit Program is ideal for developing essential skills to navigate the new normal such as:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tech savyiness
- Creativity and innovation
- Digital and data literacy skills
- Holistic and empathetic leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- On the job learning
- Navigating change and being resilient
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead people
- Various competency assessments (digital, entrepreneurship, agile, VUCA, business) and much more.
Your organisation’s future depends largely on how you develop your employees – are they equipped to re-engineer your business and future growth?
By developing effective skills and competencies, employees will be better equipped to problem solve, apply critical thinking, manage self and others, be more innovative, collaborate and negotiate more effectively. By creating a flexible working environment where people feel free to share their thoughts openly and feel supported are more able to problem solve and grow their resilience. Key skills that are essential in the job landscape of the new normal.
What the program entails:
- Personal development assessments measuring 3 key areas: behaviour indicators, energy levels and emotional indicators.
- Individual and team competency analysis aligned to critical job skills and roles.
- Online workshop unpacking team dynamics
- Individual feedback and competency insights
- 2hr online group development sessions
- In-depth analysis with key stakeholders to map out competency and development plans
Return on Expectation:
- Individuals who have higher levels of self-awareness
- Teams that are more aligned and cohesive.
- Insight into individual and team’s collective strengths and motivators and how to leverage them to optimally deliver on business objectives.
- Gap analysis aligned to the key job skills of the future: critical thinking, complex problem solving, emotional intelligence, communication skills, conflict management, the ability to collaborate with others and people management.
Companies that develop their employees have the ability to be resilient, navigate change, lead themselves, are able to manage others and are more engaged and value adding.
Your people and culture have a direct impact on your ability to attract and retain customers and to grow profit – your culture will soon become your only significant competitive advantage.
Get in touch with Us!
Let’s discuss your requirements and how we can set your employees and organisation up for success.
Download these FREE resources now:
Get access to my free tools: Relationship Evaluation Assessment, 21-day Relationship Challenge, Perfect Partner Checklist, Overcoming Procrastination, Work/Life Balance Assessment and much more. Increase your self-confidence, have better relationships and live the life you want today.