The Womenology Masterclass is ideal for women who are looking for new ways to reach their potential by making significant shifts to ultimately improve their personal and professional lives.
Easy, affordable montly payments Starting from R1275.00 per month
Do you want to create a meaningful impact in your life and career?
Is becoming a better person, partner and career woman important to you?
Do you want to improve your skills, knowledge and insights as well as share your own knowledge and skills with your peers?
What is Covered in the Womenology Masterclass Program
The Womenology Masterclass is a 6 month personal growth and transformation program aimed at individuals who are looking to take charge of their future by developing and growing themselves to their fullest potential.The topics and practical tools covered in this program include:
Problem solving, goal setting, overcoming setbacks, motivation and navigating change
Leadership and mentorship traits
Conflict and stress management
Effective communication and feedback filtering.
Thinking and decision making styles and insights
See what these women have to say about their experience on the program and how it has helped them in both their personal and professional lives:
What do you get on the program
- FREE copy of my book Embracing Conflict
- FREE Brain profile assessment
- FREE 2 x one-on-one 1hr coaching sessions with me
- FREE support via a WhatsApp group
- Group support through sharing of knowledge, learning’s, experiences and insights
- Networking opportunities and sharing of contacts and resources within the group
- 12 x 1.5hr group sessions (meet twice a month)
Other Awesome Features
- Lifetime membership/access to the Womenology Masterclass
- Personal growth that will assist you in all areas of your life
- Session notes after each session
Who is your facilitator?
Relationship Expert, Tedx speaker and Author of Embracing Conflict
Paula works with individuals and organisations to cultivate healthy relationships in both personal and professional arenas by focusing on personal growth and development. She is a certified Imago Relationship Therapy Educator and Professional Facilitator and NLP Practitioner. Paula has over 16yrs corporate experience having worked at organisations such as Standard Bank, Nedbank and KFC. She is also a consultant to the ‘Married at First Sight SA‘ TV show.