Building Relationships Workshop
Learn what you need to have a successful, thriving relationship. BOOK NOW.
The Building Relationships workshop is a half day workshop aimed at couples and singles who want to understand more about what it takes to have a successful, healthy and thriving relationship.
In this half day workshop you will learn:
- Practical tools that you can implement straight away
- How to manage the bad patches
- How to communicate more effectively
- Why and how all couples get stuck in negative cycles
- The phases of the Relationship Cycle and where you are in your relationship
- How to build connection
- The leading cause of conflict in relationships
- To identify the root cause of your anger, fears and behaviour
You will also learn:
- How to stop fighting and start communicating better
- How your upbringing is influencing your relationship
- Why your past relationships did not work
- Tools to engage instead of getting the ‘silent’ treatment or feeling 'attacked'
- The 7 key traits that are influencing your relationship
- How to build better personal and professional relationships
You do not have to be in a relationship to attend the Building Relationships workshop however it is recommended for both partners to attend.